Sunday, March 21, 2010

Choosing Lens: Canon 7D

The EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM is my choice for a general purpose lens. The EF 24-105mm in the 7D body will have a smaller field of view at the wide angle (equivalent to a 38mm in a full frame body), but on the other end it gives a larger view at the telephoto zoom which I like, it is a fast lens with an constant f/4 stop, the quality of this lens is superb. 

I do miss a wide angle for landscapes, for now the camera kit lens (EF-S 18-135) which has a nice IS will allow me to do a landscape at 18mm f/3.5 of good quality, I am going to stay with this lens for my wide angle needs before I look into a truly wide or ultra-wide lens like the EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 UMS.

The EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM is my choice for a general purpose lens!

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment